Saint John Orthodox Church is a parish in the Western American Diocese of the Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia, located in the Tri-Cities, Washington.
With the blessing of Archbishop Kyrill, Orthodox believers and inquirers began worshiping together in a home in the spring of 2011. Through the generosity of a benefactor and the sacrificial service of devoted workers, we were able to purchase a place to gather and begin preparing a sanctuary for the Lord.
On Sunday, October 16, 2011 – the Feast of St. Dionysios – we celebrated the Divine Liturgy for the first time. On April 1, 2012, the new sanctuary was completed and we were able to move in in time to celebrate Pascha for the first time in our new home.
About our patron
Saint John of Shanghai and San Franciscos
- St. Anthony’s Monastery, Florence AZ
- St. John The Forerunner Monastery, Goldendale WA
- Holy Virgin Cathedral Joy of All Who Sorrow, San Francisco CA
- St. Nicholas Cathedral, Seattle WA
- The Philippine Mission
- Holy Theotokos of Iveron, Honolulu HI
- St. Silouan, Walla Walla WA